You can find the Plugin manager in your WooCommerce backend in WooCommerce --> Settings --> payever.
STEP BY STEP
- Search for the payever Plugin in the WordPress Plugins and install it to your shop.
- Enter your API keys & synchronize the payment options in the payever settings at WooCommerce --> Settings --> payever.
- Activate the payment options atWooCommerce --> Settings --> Payments.
- You can change the settings for each payment option.
Following settings can be changed:
- Enabled/disable: Activate/deactivate payment option in checkout
- Mode: Set the mode of the plugin to live or test (Sandbox)
- Client ID: Enter the client ID from your payever account
- Client secret: Enter the client secret from your payever account
- Business UUID: Enter the Business UUID from your payever account
- Setup Sandbox API keys: Fill the API keys with test data
- Synchronization: Synchronize the payment options with the connected payever account
- Display only active payment methods in settings: Choose if all payment options should be shown or only activated payment options should be shown in the settings.
- Display payment name: Choose if payment name should be shown in checkout
- Display payment icon:Choose if payment icon should be shown in checkout
- Display payment description: Choose if payment description should be shown in checkout
- Default language in checkout: Choose the default language for checkout
- Shipped status: Choose the status where the order is completely shipped
- Redirect to payever: Choose if the customers should be redirected to an (external) payever page or stay inside your checkout in an iframe
- Debut: Choose if the debug information should be saved
- Log: Choose if the log information should be saved